Neutrik 6. 35 mm haakse, metalen stereo jack plug.The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14. 5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15. 88 mm jack pitch)The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks. 3 pole right-angle 1/4″ professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell Features & Benefits.
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4″ plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Improved chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts – avoid hook up of tip contact